Saturday, March 21, 2015

What I Want

I want to tell you about how hopelessly I'm still in love with you. I want to tell you it literally takes me ten minutes to recover after getting off the phone with you without telling you I love you. I want to talk to you for hours on end like we used to. I want to be able to go to your apartment and lay in your arms. I want to be able to go out on the town with you. I want to be able to think of my future with you and not cry and force myself to stop. I want to tell you how I took you and your love for granted and I regret every fight I had with you and every mean word I said to you and every second I was responsible for your sadness. I want to make you happy now and forever. I want to get hopelessly drunk so I have enough courage to tell you these things. 

But would it change anything? Would it make you love me again?

I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment